Frequently Asked Questions
What do you do?
We are analysing your bossfight within supported instances. This data will be processed, saved and shown to you.
What do I need?
You need a European- or NA-Aion- Client and a running and updated version of ARM
You also have to follow some rules, else we can't accept your data.
What do I have to do?
Start or reset ARM before fighting the boss within a supported instance.
After killing the Boss, you can easily upload the recorded fight to our server via ARM (File > Upload session
(aionpveranks)). After your upload, you will get a session link to your fight.
You don't have to worry about having ARM running long time before the boss fight started, you just have to make
sure that you followed the rules
What are the rules?
- Your ARM session contains data about a supported instance.
- Every Player has to use a Class specific skill to be found in the session.
- You did kill the boss AND you were alive when the boss died.
- You didn't exceed the time limit of an instance.
- Your ARM session contains only data about one boss kill
- After the boss fight starts, you are not allowed to use the following ARM functions:
- Pause button
- Save button
- Remove player data
- Single SM-Mode, with two or more SM's in Group/Ally
- After the boss kill, you are not allowed to remove any player data.
- Use your real character name!
- If you run more than one AION client, then don't do damage with all clients at the same time.
If you break one of these rules, your session won't be accepted or will be deleted afterwards.
We are also aware of cheater and if we clearly see that someone did cheat, we will ban that player and
remove his sessions!
Which instances do you support?
We are supporting the following instances:
Arkhal's Hidden Space
Elemental Lord's Laboratory
- Wind Element
- Fire Element
- Water Element
- Earth Element
Garden of Knowledge
Garden of Knowledge - Eye
Garden of Knowledge - Jotun
- Surgeon of the 31st Shield Troop
- Legate of the 31st Shield Troop
- Triaris of the 31st Shield Troop
- Magus of the 31st Shield Troop
- Warrior of the 31st Shield Troop
- Warrior of the 31st Tower Protectorate
- Assassin of the 31st Shield Troop
- Medic of the 31st Shield Troop
- 31st Anti-aircraft Machine
- Hateful Pelida
- Summoned Ancient Tyrhund
- Sorcerer of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Cutthroat of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Scout of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Fighter of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Paramedic of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Id Resonator
- Elite Siege Cannon of the Hyperion Defence
- Healer of the Hyperion Defence
- Sniper of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Mage of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Defender of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Assaulter of the Hyperion Reinforcements
- Mutated Dimension Creature
Library of Knowledge - Megarion
Library of Knowledge - Mezaris
Library of Knowledge - Mezram
Lost Rentus Base (HM)
Museum of Knowledge - Bulion
Narakkalli - (EM)
Narakkalli - (HM)
- Frost Prison
- Lump of Ice
Narakkalli - (NM)
- Frost Prison
- Lump of Ice
- Weakened Guard of Grendal
- Acheron Drake
- Grendal's Clone
- Grendal's Guard
- Idgel Lapilima
- Runadium Nevilim
- Vengeful Spirit of the Rune Tribe
- Weakened Acheron Drake
- Weakened Idgel Lapilima
- Weakened Idgel Obscura
- Weakened Runadium Nevilim
- Weakened Spirit of the Rune Tribe
Rune Shield Tower (HM)
Rune Shield Tower (NM)
Sauro War Depot (HM)
- Blade Master of the 40th Army
- Corrupt Servant of the Rune Tribe
Tower of Challenge
Worldboss - Anoha
Worldboss - Barteon
Worldboss - Ventus
How do you calculate the iDPS?
The iDPS is determined by two factors.
= damage from first hit to last hit on the boss
= time from first hit to last hit on the boss in seconds
Time you took for the boss: 354
Damage done to the boss by you: 1.756.147
Which language packs do you support?
We are supporting the GF and NA language pack. It doesn't matter which one you are using.